I’m transferring to BYU-Provo for the rest of my bachelors in Education (I want to teach internationally), I get my associates this semester and feel that its time for a change. But I won’t be headed there tell I go to BYU-Jerusalem!!! I get to be there a whole semester! January 5th (well that's when we fly out) to April 21, 2010. We get to trek around Jerusalem, Egypt and Jordan. http://ce.byu.edu/jc/Can a person get any more blessed?
PS- New Favorite Scripture
Matthew 14:30-31
"But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"
Q for you: What are YOU doubting the lord on?
Quoting myself: Yep, sometimes the lord calms the storm and sometimes he calms the sailor, but most of the time he just points out that there's really not that much water in the boat.
PS PS- New Music, well new to my play list
Ne-Yo - Mad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB-gGTUF95E
Akon- Freedom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sorn-3DHTC8
Chris Brown - Forever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2GUhSBbL4
Funny video using this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DCt3Lmi28
Beyonce -Irreplaceable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2Vv6A0zMQ
And this last one... I'm debating on deleting it because of the worldly views that are expressed
Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJMq_H4DT6c&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment