
My roommates. Tiffany, Julia, Emily, Haeli, Sabrina

Tiffany is Samoan (yay for Polynesians!), Julia is my room-roommate, Emily is from Colorado where according to her the sun is always shining, I work with Haeli at Western Wats (ya thats right I call people and give them surveys), Sabrinas from Montana and is always with Tiffany.

I know these pictures suck... but it was the first time I got out my camera since I got it back... I'll try to make time to take some real pictures this semester... otherwise your just going to have to wait tell Thanskgiving where I'm bound to be taking a lot of pictures, and when I'll be posting Tonga pictures.

I love Sabrinas face in this one : )
2 comments:
I worked at Western Wats. I lasted 2 weeks, or was it 2 months... Word.
Oh yeah! Hooray for BYU-Jerusalem and hooray for coming to Utah!
Post a Comment