9.10.2009

So in the mean time...

I know, I know. You where expecting pictures of Tonga (oh my gosh are there a lot of them! And great stories to!), or Crabbing in WA (I "heart" the Trumbull Family), or my new roomates here at BYU-I, or Shanaes Graduation photos and announcments (they are looking soooo good!)... but sad day for you. My laptop is in transit and has the crabbing pictures, all the Tonga pictures wouldn't fit on my thumb drive and I didn't have my laptop ... so Kasia is keeping them safe for me, I'm just not done tweeking Shanaes announcements, and me have no camera : ( I sent it in to get fixed... it'll be around $200. Ouch.

Anyways. I had to get these band photos up because they had a deadline. Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Cindy Loggins Hale said...

Why is it I am just NOW seeing this blog?? Wow. These are beautiful, and so are you, my dear.
Spread the word a little...
Love you
Cindy

Kasia said...

I need you to post again soon.... please?