
We went to the Twin Falls temple open house with Karen and all the kids. This is Elizabeth my cousin.

A balloon making man came by and the kids LOVED him. This is Eric and Connor dukeing it out with there new swords. Ya pretty much we're the loud family you don't want to sit by at the restaurant. But heck if we care, we're having fun!

Eric the Jedi

Eric holding himself hostage

Sarah and her new balloon horse, I mean unicorn

Ah Kasia and her Geraff (one of the actual pictures that didn't blur because I flashed her with the flash)

Close up of Jorjas horse. I'm sure its Jorjas because those are Jorjas nails... she was very proud of her pocka dots. Before I got my job here I was painting the girls nails everyday... its a great pass time. My only rule is no nails were it goes like every other color and I will not paint your nails orange, black yes, orange no

Sarah lovin' her ribs

Well I guess pictures of people eating don't all have to be bad. As Jorja is demonstrating.

Eric and Aunt Karen

Kasia and Con-man, pouring on the cheese

The gang

All but Mom and me. If you can't recognize the kids from future posts thats just too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment