8.27.2008

Family Reunion take 2


My great Uncle Delos and aunt Kari, chillin at the blue picnic table.

Uncle Kelly, David, Karen, Davids wife ... who I'm really sorry to because I totally just spaced her name. Sorry!

My uncle Lance. Practicaly the runt of the family at 6' 8'

A bunch of family in Uncle Delos's famous raspberry patch

Eric, Jorja holding Megan

Cousin Emma, whom we never really get to see.

Cousin Kyle. He's shy, but ooo so cute. : )

I have a lot of memories of this tree house. It used to have a zip line from it. This is what Kasia said about it: "The boys were all over the tree. They called it their pirate ship. When I climbed up there to check on them I asked my little brother Connor why they weren't doing more pirate-ish activities than just hanging out in their fort. He told me they had already gone and captured a pretty girl. When I asked him who he captured he threw his arms around me and said, "You!" Is my brother the sweetest or what?" Oh yes he is!

Scott K ended up coming to my family reunion. Suprize Suprize. David said "Way to go man! Your not even family and your getting free food!" Or something like that, you know David, always saying or doing something humorus

Megan got caught with her mouth open.


Kasia and I got to see Grandma Hales headstone. Kaj and I weren't at the funeral, so it was nice to ... I don't know make things more solid.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Umm... I think I want a blue picnic table. :)

Cynthia said...

That really was a fun reunion. It was great to see you guys.