6.17.2008

Waikiki Aquarium


This seal was the only "big" aquatic animal at the aquarium.

So even though cute, he seemed oddly out of place.

The Waikiki Aquarium is in Honolulu.

Kasia liked touching these, but got a little nurvious when they put a crab in her hand and it started moving around.

These fish were in the outside pound thing.



45% of Hawaiis fish can only be found in Hawaii.

This however is not a fish. Ha had you totaly fooled there! This is a giant clam.

It totaly attacked Kaj.

I wish I new all the great names for all these things... but I don't so I hope you enjoy them for what I enjoyed them for, there beauty.






Shark



Seahorse





LOVED the Jelly fish.
Watching them move was like watching someones heart beat. Only it was more graceful




And this little fellow is a tiny mushroom jelly fish
A pinocco fish!




That big thing is a giant clam like you saw eating Kasia head earlier.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Man, now I wish I had gone to see the aquarium. You sure took some good pictures though.

Cubby said...

You bring back memories of my trip to the aquarium. Beautiful pictures of beautiful fish. I had two favorites and one, like you, was the jelly fish. They are so graceful and relaxed looking. The other you didn't have a picture of. The seahorses that look like lace. They are so precious and cute. Did you see them?