5.20.2008

Library


"Mahalo" means "Thank you"Kasia hits this sign at least once a week. It hangs pritty low


Oh gosh... you gotta love that last one, made me laugh right there in the library

I found Kasia among the isles and isles of books... and this time not in the Young Adult section


Had to stand on a chair to get this shot. :)

Sh..... Kasia is reading

The book Kasias reading

Kasias thoughts on the book after...

... reading this chapter heading. (I don't know why it wont turn the right way, sorry)

And heres my favorite chapter. "Why Run?" That has most definatly not ever been my question

Ah what we all really came to college for

The title of the book is "Thinking Rugby"

Kasia wants to take a couple weeks next summer and cycle all over Oragan... I tell you sometimes it makes me tired just listeninging to her. I feel like I am young, I should want to go do these sort of things... and though it does sound interesting, being in a hospital because I blew out some muscle in my leg doesn't sound fun... not that I am letting fear affect my desicion making paradime... I'm just saying is all. To each his own.

The Titanic was a big boat... I meen book.

No comments: