5.20.2008

Round and Round the little island


This is Jonah. Hes the cute boy of Angie and Trevor. Karis Brother and Sister in law. They are sweet hearts. They offered to take us for a ride around the island to see the sights
.
This is one of the sights I enjoyed. "Women" being written in charecters... either Japanese or Chinese ... not sure

Kasia and I desided to be real othentic and taste diffrent quazine then McDonalds so we went to this vientnamese place

The food was... interesting... very interesting I had some sweet potato tapioca... um hum I know your jelloius

We gave in and when to McDonalds and got an ice cream cone. It was sooo hot! The day not the ice cream. Its been hot around here for the past week. The trade winds have just up and disapeared.

Ah. Kaj likes her cone.

This "otto shop" was cool looking. The rainbow is and cloud motif is the same one used on the licience plates here. I thought it was creative putting it on there building

Say what... a green stop sign?

No comments: