Kasia and I were suppozed to meet in front of the library at 12:30 for lunch. It was twelve when I got done doing my homework and I decided to go take a test that would take me 20-30 minutes (or at least thats how long the last two had taken me)
I came out of the testing center 2 1/2 HOURS latter (the average of the class was 3 hours on this test, it was a write on for math and she wanted EVERYTHING explained, heck there was only 8 questions for bobs sake)
When I came out Kasia had already had a major panic attack. She called the relief soceity president and had been everywere on campus I could possibly be, she said one of her only conforts was running into some one who had been in my class that morning and being reasured that I had made it to school.
I felt so loved Kasia sent me three e-mails. At first she was like "ok ok I was 10 min late, I'm sorry. Were are you?" and then she started to sound more worried and mentioned that I was never late for anything. This is her last e-mail to me before we found eachother:
"Okay, I know you made it to math class because I ran into Karuna and she said you were there today. WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I've gone to the math lab, the writing center, called the RS president, Svetlana, Zandria, and talked to three people. What could you possibly be doing? Why the heck don't you invest in a cell phone?
CALL ME NOW. Find someone with a cell phone with long distance and call. NOW. I'm going to be so mad when I find you. You're scaring me to death. Don't you even want your lunch?"
Gosh I felt sooo loved. She appreachates me more now that she realizes she would miss me if I was gone or had to go to the hospital because my blood sugar plumited.
I love my Kaj.
No comments:
Post a Comment