Hey its Katie B Telling you to take a look at these pictures... but will you head the call? Will ya?
Ah lay lue ya
Gosh after my interior Design class I appreachate arcitecture a whole heck of a lot more, infact I couldn't go past a building with out going "wow, this style of building was inspired by such and such a time pierod" ya I'm pritty much walking amazingness
Like the Salt Lake Temple gets its architecture inspiration from Gothic roots.
And this, this is a fountain
Total shocker, a fountain with water and everything
I tell you what I gotta work on my picture taking skills
I'm amazed at how many people haven't got to see the lights at temple square, but some people get to Idaho see that (well duh) its the land of plenty and never want to leave but seriously people SLC isn't that far away, but then again I'm not a city person either.
Anyways the lights are pritty. They rap almost every individual branch, which isn't so good for the tree (cause it takes a while to get them all off and by that time the tree has already started growing around the lights, or they get left on there and it starts to "strangle" the tree) but dang is it ever cool beans.
No comments:
Post a Comment