1.13.2008

Bus Ride Home, all the way home


Ethans going for the punk look, does it work for him?
He's reading "Alas Babylon" one of the three books I read this break. (Three, I know your dieing to know what the other two were, ya know if it wasn't pertinate to your eternal salvation I may not tell you, but I quess I'm just nice: "The Chosen", and"The Giver", amazingly enought this is my 2nd/2nd/3rd time finishing all these books) I find my brain works better when I read a book instead of a text book. If you ever want to get someone inspired to start on there food storage have them read Alas Babylon by Pat Frank, it'll blow there mind!

This is Kaj taking pictures with Ethans fancy new camera phone. I don't know it tell resontly but my brother is a text aholich, holy cell phone.

No comments: