1.08.2008

Ms. Rondas Quilt


One of the houses we worked at this summer had a purple quilt in it, thus giving the rooms its very unique name "the purple room" in it that was pritty cool. Anways Ronda (way cool lady from TX that I cleaned with) loved the quilt and said one day when she would have a quilt like it.

So I had some free time.... so I threw a little something together

Acutaly I planned this forever

You see the perfect oportunity presented itself. Ronda was graduating this Dec. Thus a perfect excuse to give her a much labored over quilt, cause you can't just go around giving people things with no excuse for it... right?

I love this picture of mom, though I know she wont like it, I think she looks happy. hehe

I didn't want the ties to distract from the quilt patter that I worked so very hard on so we flipped the whole thing over and did it backwards. wow talk about skills.

Well moms the one with skills... all mine were terribly off center, but thats ok because mom ties super fast so she did like 2/3 of the quilt while I poked myself mutiple times... well not that many times. Really.

We had to put a light under the quilt and turn off the other lights so we could see the middle of the square.
Ya, you were hoping to see a finished product, well to bad. Maren took some when Ronda got the quilt and I'll be putting them up under the TX trip, so sorry well not really.

No comments: