My roomates went with me to the Art Gallerys open show... welll reception (its a student art show this time, and dang did it ever take a long time to hang) My roommate said "Hey I want to show you guys my favorite place on campus" she took us to a hall in the Romney Building.... this hall is creapy cause its so small... I think I've had bad dreams about this hall before I knew it existed crazy

Macia and Naomi

Naomi just finished getting all her missionary papers in

Marcia Budge (isn't that the cutest last name?)

I love how symetrical this picture is

Marcia put this one up as here profile pictures, shes the third person to take a picture I've taken and put it up as a profile picture, how flattering...

Not my roomates, ha totaly had you fooled there did't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment