
Our MC. Mike. He read us a book before the talent show (or our lack of talent show) started and then two more times during the show he started reading it to us and got boo-d off the stage, we have a very exepting, loveing ward.
Wow ther was a lot of talents to be "exibited" but better here then in sacrament... right? This guy sand a Josh Groban song, me must be a vocal major cause dang did he sound good. A guy that comes over to our house with a Dwarf Hamster says he only did it to get girls to like him, I told him that he was definatly not a hypocrate by taking a cute little hamster to girls apartments... no definatly not a hypocrate....
This apartment got up and "played the bagpipes" they plugged there noses and bumped there adams apple while humming whith there mouths open... it was... well it was what it was and everyone laughed
I have video for most of the show, but loading it on this thing is the biggest pain ever and I don't want to put it on youtube cause then anyone can see it... so you'll have to ketch me some time with my laptop in hand and I'll show you some real winners....
My apartment sang this song to the toon of Let it Snow
My apartment sang this song to the toon of Let it Snow
we had a full day fo classes
its nice to a-void the mass-es
your smi-le projects a glowlet it snow
when we finally say goodnight
when we finally say goodnight
how I'll hate going out in the cold
pleasant thoughts of our date tonight
will never seem to grow old
the curfew is drawing near-er
the curfew is drawing near-er
and its hard to say goodby dear
I wish you din't have to golet it snow
And my FHE group (w/me in the audiance filming)
Did a little dance thing that was crazy
And my FHE group (w/me in the audiance filming)
Did a little dance thing that was crazy
The MC said he didn't really have a talent... that he just played the Trumpet like 9 years ago... and then he said "Ladies, you know what they say about Trumpet players" Oh my gosh, talk about self advertising :)
This guy sang a song he wrote to his little sister called "popsickle queen" it was more then adorible
I know these pic's are lame and I haven't really said anything funny, but I thought I should put them up just for you people who keep telling me they "live through me" so heres to you, you know who you are. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment