Hey I'm officaly don't with Hort311 (my arbor class) we had a final project of 25 power point slides, I got extra credit because he said it was the best one he had seen. And I must say it looks pritty dant good. I don't know how to add a power point to this thing but if you want to look at something that took way longer then it should have but turned out super good, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
12.12.2007
Bonzi, finaly some dirt under my nails
Hey I'm officaly don't with Hort311 (my arbor class) we had a final project of 25 power point slides, I got extra credit because he said it was the best one he had seen. And I must say it looks pritty dant good. I don't know how to add a power point to this thing but if you want to look at something that took way longer then it should have but turned out super good, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment