12.12.2007

Roomate Christmas 2007

Yes, we all know the lighting in Kaleys apartment bites... so deal :)

Our "Good " picture

Our "Goofy " Picture

Our "serious" picture pose

The stockings were hung on our bookshelf with care... well really with push pins

We decied to do a roomate christmas, so each of us drew names and we had a $10 limit and then we had to buy a dollar store stocking stuffer, I (the smart one I am) bought everyone screwdrivers.

Needless to say we had ourselfs a bit of fun

We drank sparkiling cider... and we were not avoiding the appearance of evil (for shame on us)

Tina is holding a "Roomate Mix" Naomi made us, gosh that girl is always pumping out the creative ideas. One of the songs on there was "Take a chance on me" by abba witch was our "theme" for our date a while back. Its the weirdest mix because we all like very diffrent music, from diffrent time periods (I'm the youngest in my apartment) The roomates put "So this is love" aka cinderella song on there and dedicated it to the way I felt after our date.... there so full of cheese, I tell you what

We skiped the whole sprinkle ordeal and just frosted our stars, trees, and one weird looking santa. Ah what fun it is, here in out 4 degree weather.

No comments: