When they talked to us at orentation, I thought maybe we were going to go on a yellow school bus, I imedatly thought this was a bad idea. But when the huge BYUI bus came I was totally realived.
I tooke these pictures of the group as a whole cause for the trip I was the "photographer" or that was my assignment. So I thought to myself "Self you don't know these people now but after a couple of days on a bus with them you'll know them and you'll wish you had pictures of them, from the very begging" Well though this is a nice thought I don't think I know anyones name in these pictures exept, Bro. Riggins our fearless leader. Ha, thats kinda humors, and shows what my thought prosses can produce.
I don't ever remember being on a bus so big. All 35 girls, 4 guys, and 4 leaders fit with a little extra room. Some of the people who went were seasoned choar bus riders, and they had sleeping on a bus down to an art form.
Yes 4 guys, one was married and he brought his wife, one was engaged and brought his fiancee (that work looks like finance, hum). And the other two you'll meat on this tour of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment