We needed to be on the bus by 7am everyone was pritty tired, I'm used to being up early so I just took pictures of the sleeping people. I've never slept in such creative/unconfortable positions in my entire life, though it was an expierence to not be exchanged, it is something I do not wish to repeat in the very near future.
Drew McKenzie Stout (He has a sweater that says "little teapot" on it, cause a teapot is short and stout, ah the creativity) Drew was a sweet heart, at night he'd let me have the two chairs and he'd go find a place on the back floor. I would ushally sleep on the chairs for half the night, waking up evey 45 min to change possitions cause some part of my body had fallen asleep, and then the other half of the night on the floor under our chairs, I woke up and felt like my chest had sunk into my spine, I guess thats what happens when you sleap on a hard floor. I don't think I've ever appreachated my bed more then when I got home and crashed for 3 hours trying to ketch up on missed sleep. Since then I haven't been sleeping well at all, I have the weirdest sleeping patterns.
This was the only married couple, other then Brother and Sister Riggins, who went with us. They have been married 3 or 4 months. They were great fun, and they really liked snakables.
These were the twins on the trip. They are twin sisteres, Niccole and Stefanie (yes I spelt there names correctly). They loved to take pictures of themselfs with there heards together everytime we got on the bus, it was funny sometimes they'd have me take there pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment