Ok this map is a little off. This is the actual trail of the saints coming to Utah. My trip went backwards on this trail. We started in Rexburg Idaho, Went through Wyoming, stopping in Rock Springs for Dinner, then drove all night through Nebraska and Iowa waking up in Illinios, aslo we stopped in Missiori (right under Iowa, and to the left of Illinios). So I went fo 4 new states, that means I've gone to one more state them Kasia. We will be going to TX (in December) and HA (in April) together though.
I've decided this kind of travel is useful but not for me, it was very jam packed wiht information, but I wanted to stay longer, to get to know the town and people, but dang I cannot do that everywere, I get to attached to places and people. I think my goal as far as travel is concerned is to travel all over but choose to live in a small town.
Funny, I was talking to a girl from Japan and we were discussing our reasons for going to BYUI not BYU, among my reasons was "I don't like big cities, and I consider Provo to be a big city" She laughed at this cause she's from Toeko and said that when she flew into Provo she thought "you call this a city?" That put things into perspective. I really admire here for coming here, she left her family, friends and country to study here, when she came she did not even know english, I'm defanatly not that brave.
No comments:
Post a Comment