is it clean? This camper was parked across from the place ware we parked in Wyoming to eat lunch. One of the leaders had brought there daughter with them and he walked up to us looking at the bus and said "is it clean" and we were like, well don't go on that side of the camper and don't go on that side of the camper, well actually you should just stay on this side. There were a lot of funny ones but every now and then there would be an inaprpriate one.
This ones one of my favorites.
Maren, I totaly thought of you when I saw this one, though I know it does't really apply to you : ) There was also another one that was bright yellow (like a caution sign) that said "To heck with the dog, beware of owner"
1 comment:
that is the very best! ha ha ha! that applies to all American woman! i love it!
Post a Comment