6.04.2007

Klee goes up the wall



I didn't do so well on the inside rock wall but I was not about to let the outside rock wall conquer me. I am going to do the inside one by the end of the summer though.

So I put my underware outside my shorts (My harness that is) and began my jorney of about ... um.. not a thousand miles, but I still stared with the first step

Moe is really good at takeing pictures of peoples backsides... Moe took all these pictures cause I was kinda busy.

Dear heaven.

The onlookers. L to R. Maren, Roxie (Works with me in Housekeeping, is in Austrellia right now doing a study on Law inforcement), Shonna, guest in the background and then Bama on the Far Right.


Safe!

Everyone was real supportive they all clapped and yelled for me. It was fabulous, I felt like a hero. Though, um... that doesn't seem like the right way to feel after going up a rock wall.

No comments: