5.11.2007

Jolly Gultch











I need to go back and do a panarama of the gultch ... my pictures really don't do justice to it. Its amazing... its were a canyon begins. It was amazing to look down and feel like your going to fall, but your not. Kaj and Rae when you get here we're going again and again. There a a billion little paths that I want to go look at... funny in my career pathways class when we took tests on our intrests... discovering things was one of my lowest marks, but I cannot tell you how exited I am to see were these paths lead... I just want someone to go with me... Ya know how some people have the fear of being over heard? (haha to the one who really knows what I'm talking about) well I have a weird parinia with someone following me... ha... I need a dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh. Everytime I look at your blog it makes me want to be there with you right NOW.
One week and 18 hours to go. YEAH BABY!!

Can you call me sometime tonight? (Monday) I'm free all night. Just workin on finals. My phone will be handy. I love you to death!

Love always,
Rae

Anonymous said...

Um...let me just say--HECK YES! We are gonna make those trails all hiked out. :-)
Can't wait to see you! Hearing your voice wouldn't be so bad either...hint hint. Ring ring.