Everyone who's seen this picture says that it looks like I photoshoped the sky... I don't think so... what do you think?
Nothing like a close up
look at the spider web
We have really exotic wide life here
The dirt here is sooo red... I'm really not used to it
Hey Kaj a picture of ants for you, and watch it they bite, hard.
Funny. When I think hike I think hard core mountain climbing hike, but really there are a lot of 'hikes' around here that are perfect for my lack of physical fitness.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gee, Hoss, yer right. That is some mighty exotic wildlife ya got there. Whaddaya call them yeller flowers?
2 comments:
Gee, Hoss, yer right. That is some mighty exotic wildlife ya got there. Whaddaya call them yeller flowers?
Ya know...now that I thought about it a while...them suckers kinda remind me of them little dandylions we got growin in the backyard. Hmmmm...
Post a Comment