5.11.2007

"Haunted House"



Colt and Paul (guys who work in Rec. here) took Becky and I and Moe (Moe's our roomate and the way cool photographer here) to see a 'haunted house'. It was sooo much fun. They tryed so hard to scare us, I don't belive I've laughed so hard in so long. I felt so imature going to see a 'haunted house' but it was fun, no matter how much I made fun of the guys for stageing the whole thing. Paul brought glow in the dark sticks and they all broke them and splashed them on us all so we all had wierd glow in the dark streaks on us.
(Colt who was just reading over my shoulder said this is all really not how things went... He says 'gosh if you weren't really scared why didn't you go down in the basement?' thats the only thing he can hold against me... ha... we're going to go again sometime... and I'm sooo going in the basement... so note to younger siblings reading this... stay away from boys in rangler jeans and pear pressure... ug)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go!

Definition of Pathetic: Looking longingly at the same pictures and same blog entries over and over because I have nothing better to do than sit around and be impatient about getting to Zion!!!

Random movie quote: "See etiquette."

No really, it is finals week.I could be studying...

Latest Conclusion: Looking at your blog is bad for my health...and by health I mean sanity.