5.11.2007

Rock Climbing in the Reck Barn

I want to soo apolagize for not caring my tripod around with me... yes I know these pictures are blurry ... sorry... but I figured you'd want to see them anyways.

When Colt helped me put on my harness he told me he was not trying to get fresh... he was just trying to get it tighter... dear heaven

This is Colt. He says hes an enviromentalist (or everyone else says he is) yet he burns styrafome cups. He wears Rangler Jeans and flip flops, and his only shirts are ones that he gets for free (for some reason I find this all very cool, ha) . He's very self conchus about his posture and his arms (and of corse he loves the way I spell everything wrong) . He likes to watch 'dog wisperer' on animal planet because he says that you can tell alot about people by what kind of dog they have. He has a Golden Retriever named Scout. I'm getting a Great Dane named Brodi when I finish College.


Maren and Moe. I love Moes expression!!!



Becky takes on the rock wall! Becky and Moe made it all the way up and honked the horn! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO BECKY!

Just had to make sure ALL of your posts have been commented on by yours truly. (See definition of Pathetic)