Here she is. No, its not Miss America, its the newest sister missionary in the Pennsylvania Harrisburg Mission. The two people with her are her Mission President Donald Pugh and his lovely wife Jane. Kaley said that Pennsylvania looks a lot like Idaho, Utah and Washington and she says, "I know I am going to love it here! I just want to jump up and down and just be happy. Happy to be here, happy to serve, happy for this time of growth in my life, happy that the Lord has blessed me so much." She also shared this poem: Now is the time, this is the place, and here I go with my whole might, mind and strength. For the worth of each soul is great in the sight of the Lord.
11.23.2008
Sister Kaley Cook's 1st week in Mission
Here she is. No, its not Miss America, its the newest sister missionary in the Pennsylvania Harrisburg Mission. The two people with her are her Mission President Donald Pugh and his lovely wife Jane. Kaley said that Pennsylvania looks a lot like Idaho, Utah and Washington and she says, "I know I am going to love it here! I just want to jump up and down and just be happy. Happy to be here, happy to serve, happy for this time of growth in my life, happy that the Lord has blessed me so much." She also shared this poem: Now is the time, this is the place, and here I go with my whole might, mind and strength. For the worth of each soul is great in the sight of the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment