9.09.2008

Broken

Kaisa in Europe. In a way its good that she's leaving now, that way I can get used to the idea of not talking to her befor I enter the MTC. But I don't know how well I'm going to handle not seeing her for just under 3 years (She plans on leaving on a mission this next september). I wont see my best friend for three years... its pretty much killing me. I figure its like going to get your broken bone set, you know its right to get it fixed, you know that tommarow things will be better, it just hurts so dang dang much right now. I cried the entire way home from provo (only pausing briefly to sing the Idaho state song when I saw the "Welcome to Idaho" sign) So thats why I'm broken and all out of salt water to leak out of me. No wait... here I go again. I'm basically an emotional reck at the moment... blaa... good thing I have work so I can just think about something else.

2 comments:

Rachel Helton said...

Hey! I heard you got your mission call! how exciting! You're going to be a fantastic sister missionary I can see it now. :)

Rachel Helton said...

Oh, and don't worry! It'll be over before you know it, Just take the time to enjoy it the best you can while it lasts :)