Total: $7.24 (thats in american dollars)
I really haven't shared with you guys the joys of grocery shopping in Hawaii. I choose this mild example of prices because I didn't want you all to be sent into shock. Kasia about passed out when we got the bill for our first grocery cart. Lets not mention milk or eggs. Good thing Kasias got me on this restricted diet. : ) Not.
Excluding the exotic fruits Kasia enjoys, her list of will eat is much much shorter then will not eat. Which is way funny, cause I'm like "as long as it doesn't smell fishy or taste moldy it'll work" kinda person. And PS (for any of you thinking about haveing Kasia stay for an extenede period of time) Kasias Motabilism is very fast.
1 comment:
Ah, but the pineapple and the onigiri were cheap. I don't know what they call it in Hawaii but in Japan the rice cake with a piece of meat or veggies and a wrrap of sea weed is called onigiri and I miss it so much. The rice in Hawaii is better than here, but the rice in Niigata Japan is the absolute best!
Hawaiian pineapples are the best pineapples. It was like eating candy. WOW!
Post a Comment