6.17.2008

Honolulu


So I'm not sold on Honolulu as a whole.

Thats why I prefer to take it apart

Piece by piece


To really see how beautiful it can be

The name of the store is "Daily Bread"


Flowers from a McDonalds parkinglot


I know this pic is blurry but I just love these black trees witht there dark green leaves


Its one of those cell phone comercials... more bars and all that :)


I look at this picutre and I think Oragon/Washington Coast

Our chinese mountains


A bad picture of the chinamans hat





This Chevron looked exeptianaly well I thought


Tunnel you go through to get from the North Shore (Where I live in Laie, famous for the surfing... too the South Shore where Honolulu is)

1 comment:

Cubby said...

In Hawaii even the McDonald's have quality decorations!
Isn't Honolulu a beautiful city. Thanks to the ocean, no smog!