5.04.2008

Shaved Ice


Never been one to really enjoy a shaved ice... heck a snow cown by any other name is still a bunch of ice with kool aid on it. This is Matsomotos, the famous shaved Ice place. They have a shaved ice machine from Japan... since Japan has the best to be found... cuts the ice finer you know... or at least thats what I'm told.


Kaj and I didn't want to stand in line forever.. so we went to a place down the way... sells the same thing for the same price... just not as long of a line.

I got a smoothie but Kasia said the ice with kool aid on it was pretty good... want to know there secret? They put ice cream in it. I told Kasia that if I had wanted an Ice cream cone I would have gotten one without the kool aid.

Ah gosh shes cute!

This car was parked outside a dinner place near by. Its interesting that almost everyone on the island has a brand new car... Our managers assistant says its just he mentality of the poeple... there house will be falling apart but they have 3 "pimped out" cars in the drive way. Ah well to each his own, right?

No comments: