5.04.2008

In true torist fashion


So its not like I could just make them stop the bus everytime I wanted to take a picture.... so there is a lot that isn't here. I did however try sticking the camera out the window (while gripping it between an inch of its life) and snapped a few shots

These pictures are of what mass amounts of foilage look like when passing it at a pretty fast speed. I consider these two some of my finer abstract pieces :)

The mountains here are diffrent from any that I have ever seen, they look like they are from China

I did not put this picture in here so you could oo and ah at the fact that they have white vans in Hawaii (though I know you are probably blown away by that fact :) But rather I wanted to show you guys that tree behind the van, it is vining around the power line! The pants just grown on them, like a latice or something, its pretty sometimes but I don't think its very smart

This is a bad shot of my favorite tree kind here. They look like the tree of life off of Lion king

And they pop up about anywere. Even infront of Pizza Bobs... ha.. that name makes me smile

Ah, da beach! Those little poeple twards the center bottom are jumping off the rock, its a very popular place to jump off rocks. Nice beach too.

No comments: