5.04.2008

Quick Shots of the Temple


I realized I hadden't blogged any pictures of the most important thing on the island... the Laie Temple! So I found what few pictures I had of it and put them up. Kasia and I haven't really poked our heards around the temple grounds yet, it would have happened Saturday but we had that tour thing... so definatly this week.

And I hope your not sick of flowers yet cause they have a lot of varieties on the temple grounds. Like "bird of paradise" (flower type) I haven't taken any pictures of those yet

I know, I love the flag pole to ? :)

1 comment:

Cubby said...

WOW! what a lot of memories. I am so glad you got to go to Hawaii, and mom and grandpa, too.
From the second you step off the plane you know that Hawaii is different from our potato country. Everywhere it smells sweet, too.