5.14.2008

Paranoia

For those of you who have gotten to know the weirder-ish side of me you know that I have odd paranoia’s among the top 5 being the fear getting stuck in an elevator, the fear of being attacked by a sasquatch (totally my mother’s fault) ect ect ect.

Anyways big news! Today one of my paranoia’s actually happened! I was just sitting there with Kasia eating lunch talking about how we enjoy having four seasons and then I thought it started raining really hard cause I got hit by what I thought were 5 large rain drops, when in fact it was bird poop! Now this may gross some of you out and that’s understandable but it’s a fact of life that birds sit in trees above unsuspecting college students. It was bound to happen sooner or later (I learned this at a young age while watching “funniest home videos” the bride always gets it). Gosh I love that life offers so many things to laugh at!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ha ha. You were pooped on. Ha ha.