The sun greets Kaj and I at about 5 am every morning.
Which is totaly fine with us since we're up anyways. We've been challenging ourselfs to stay up past 9:30pm... I think last night we set a record of 9:36! boo ya : ) We are still getting over the four hour diffrence and it doesn't help that the sun goes down at like 7.
I've already dropped my math class... hehe so much for my will power! :) Actually I dropped it (because I had already started crying over my homework) and added another Math class... one I hope to better understand.
It is Beautiful here, from were I'm sitting right now I can't see the beach but I can hear it, I can smell it and I can see a guy who looks like hes going to crash into the tree tops cause he's parisailing. It is wonderful to be here, wonderful to be with Kasia and laugh with her (but mostly at her :) :) They say the weather is always like this, always perfect... I don't know how much of that I could take but I'm enjoying it for know.
Kaj and I are just getting to know our roomates... so you won't see any pictures of them up here yet, not tell we know them better. Bianca is from India and Svetlanna (Lanna) is from Russia, Lanna served her mission here and our landloard is sponsering her while she is here. Bianca is from Indonisia and is preparing to serve a mission for the church. I'm so glad we didn't end up with a bunch of white chicks :) All the white girls here look like they stepted out of some "What to wear for summer" magazine, but I'm sure there nice.
Everyone is from everywere here! Its so awsome, walking across campus you hear so many diffrent laungages.
1 comment:
Isn't Hawaii beautiful? I love it. wouldn't want to live there all my life, but I would like to go on a mission there.
I am looking forward to meeting you both in Hawaii.
Sister R
Post a Comment