3.09.2008

Can I get a Hoo-Raw?

Saturday night I went to the "International food and Dance Festival" and if there is anything I truley know its that God lives and loves me, I have a wonderful family, I am going to travel, I am going to change the world, and I am going to marry a very large Polynesian man! Wow, they had such energy, such love for there culture! It was awasome. I am sooooo exited to go to Hawaii! My moms worried I'm going to like it so much I won't come back.
Really there was this great Tongan there, holy cow would I like to get too know him. um-hum.

Latley I've been thinking about how I will make my mark on the world. And I found this awsome quote by Ezra Taft Benson.

"The Lord works from the inside out. The world works from the outside in. The world would take people out of the slums. Christ takes the slums out of the people, and then they take themselves out of the slums. The world would mold men by changing their environment. Christ changes men, who then change their environment. The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature"

Sometimes I look at life and it scares me, sometimes I look at life and I am exited to meet my challenges. But as Gordon B. Hinckley would say "Oh it will all work out" and really it will. I am thankful to have God in my life, he gives me such strength. I don't need to worry about my path, I don't need to over think it, I just need to make the best decisions for the trials that come my way. And I will, I will be "awake" all my life.

1 comment: