The guys came over and we made our own little pizzas, and then we played this paper bag game before going to the dance... I was one of the first ones to get out at the paper bag game since I have basicaly no balancing skills and no wish to bend in acward positions in front of everyone :) Jeff got out right after me... part of my thinks he did it on perpose so I wouldn't feel bad but that seems rediculous... but then again hum...
The whole date was set up by each roomates asking one of there friends for the other roomate... its a very "safe" way to date... the fear of rejection is compleatly obliterated... ha... anyways there was a point were I was the only one who actually had a date and I had been the one from the beggining who was not into the whole dance idea. But we all wound up with dates even though one of them was found the night before... ya my roomates pritty much have skills... date finding skills that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment