11.26.2007

The BIG date

To say the very least I had a wonderful time. Jeff the guy that my roomates set me up with was a real sweetheart and a way cool guy to boot.

This is the "Funny" picture... can you tell why?

This is the not so funny picture. Yes, I belive we could even call this the "good" picture : )

Normaly I hate dances... but this one really wasn't bad at all. I think it was because Jeff was so nice. He asked me to dance a lot and that was really nice of him. Though we both really need to work on our "fast songs" danceing skills.

It was funny he'd go to get my door but I'd already be trying to get my door and then I felt bad so I'd stop trying to get the door, I think maybe by the end of the night I had the whole door thing figured out.... heck its hard though... you don't know if the guy your with is a "I'll get the door" kinda guy...

Jeff Cook (Yes, Cook... but don't worry I don't think we're related) is from Bearlake ID. He's a bussines major though he wished he had gone into Boilagy, he's got one semester left and he's ready to leave BYUI though he likes it a lot.

It was funny my roomates after the date (of course we had to stay up tell 2am talking) ... said "wow Jeff was sooo tall" and I was like hey he wasn't that much taller then me... and they were like ya... and your freeking tall... I forget that there is a major altitude diffrence between my roomates and I, I bumped into one of my roomates in the hall (when she didn't have heals on) and I was like now way... your really that short? She started laughing.

And yes I would ask Jeff out on another date, but I kinda found out he has a girl friend on a mission right now... shes actually on the same mission he went on. Tough luck hu? I guess we'll just have to be friends. : )

I'm sorry its taken so very long to get these pictures up but hey, now that you know all the many details you can put a picture to the names... hopefully... and if your one of the ones who doesn't have ALL the details from our phone conversations I'm sure you could call and I'd be happy to re-live the entire thing for you.

No comments: