Kaley got invited by a guy to go to his footbal game. Now don't start to get any ideas, his name is Drew, his in my "Book of Morman for perspective missionarys" class He's pritty cute and he makes me laugh(major requirment) , but hes 18. I thought I'd check out the game since I have found theres a lot of people who say they re-live ther college days through my blog pictures, which I might add is quite sad since my whole social status is pritty.... nonexistant. But heck I like it that way. Anyways I went ot the game just before work. And now I want a camera with abetter zoom, I want to see the texture on the pig skin.
Like abstract Art I wish someone was there to explain the game to me. Though I pritty much figured it out by myself. "Fritz will you teach me how to shoot?" (All ya all who know know how that applies)
No comments:
Post a Comment