Oh migraine! –Colt seeing we have a “Quote Wall”
Here, let mommy help you –Cindy offering to help Kaley put a band aid on her finger
(Becky) Shnell, Voc Shnell!
(Chris aka the hotness) Duh, that means fire in German. Um wait…
(Klee) Maren, are you going to pick me up a souvenir from Saint George?
(Maren) Sure if I run anything over I’ll bring it back for you.
Marens life quote “If you can’t dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull crap”
Ah another day another dollar, well actually another fifty dollars –Colt when asked how his day was
A Winnebago on a hill cannot be hid –Kaley
Well… if it makes you feel better I think you just put your foot in a bowl of salsa –Kaley breaking the emotional silence after some ones breakdown
Ya live ya learn and you buy new skirts –Kaleys big theory on life
You don’t know what you’re talking about! –Moe disagreeing with Klee
Beat you? Beat you? What if he takes you home and makes you his Sasquatch wife? And makes you have his Sasquatch babys? –Colt using rational logic to calm Kaleys unrealistic fear of Sasquatch
I’m not looking at pictures of him… he just happens to be in all the pictures I’m looking at –Kasia trying to explain herself
O look a runner, Ah gross is a man!! –Becca and Klee’s remark of total horror upon driving past a runner who from the back looked like a women but from the front was defiantly a man.
What would happen if we tried it left handed? Could we get any worse? – Becky/Kaley playing tennis against the tennis Pro. Moe
I need a cat sitter! –Drunk Guy on the Strip
You’re going out dressed like that? –Maren to Kaleys who was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top.
If you not first, you’re last! –Maren
I wish I had something witty and charming to say, to make you laugh and smile – Ray to Kaley who totally laughed and smiled
Regardless of how my parents raised me, I am still able to function normally –Becca/Klee t-shirt collaboration
(Maren) Guy why are you all dolled up?
(Guy) You should have seen me when I got out of the shower, 140 pounds of pure nakedness
(Ray) Hey girls, if you need me I’ll be in the shower… naked
(Kaley) Thank you Ray! I really wanted to know where you’d be –total sarcasm-
(Ray) O baby, O baby!
I like it when I have to fight with my meat to make it stay on my plate –Maren on having her steak cooked rare
Know that’s the difference between you and them… you don’t act like a kid –Maintenance Chris talking to Kaley and Kasia while observing some staff boys try on some staff girls shirts.
You’re dead to me –Moe being really mad at Kasia and Kaley for something that wasn’t even there fault
Lies! Lies in the text books! –Chuckles response from what she learned at church that day
Don’t make me mad, I’m running out of places to hide the bodies –Maren : )
Lord, give us strength!! –Ronda’s outburst upon hearing we got to work with some choice people
Maybe she’s European. People in Europe do that. –Moe talking about the lady who was tanning while topless at the resorts pool. This quote was then used the entire summer, describing any guest or otherwise who did odd things.
I hope you die in a fire! –Moe quoting a friend who obviously has some issues
He’s behind the bush!! –Ronda yelling at the players on the paint ball field
Family, some you tolerate, some you medicate –Dr. Kane
(Amanda) Hey, I thought you were going to help us clean
(Kaj) Well forget that!
(Maintenance Chris) Well who stated the fire anyways?
(Frank) Dennis. He didn’t want to haul it off so he just lit it up.
(Colt) -singing- We didn’t start the fire-singing-
(Maintenance Chris) Something is wrong with that boy right there
Why am I here? –Maren in her sleep
(Maren) It’s tough love. TLC without the L
(Kaley) That’s TC. Tough Crap
-Kasia blows her nose
(Maren) Is that necessary?
(Moe) Are you necessary?
I vacuum packed it myself… I sat on it –Kaj explaining her superior packing skills
If she like starts texting, the date is over –A piece of Bama’s amazing dating wisdom
Well, ya gotta be marketable- Jens grandma on why to ware makeup
(Colt) –on going to Colorado City- We can like put some Quaker oatmeal on a spoon –he hold his arm out as if to fee a wild animal- I mean there’s no “Don’t feed the polygamists” signs
Tyler, I got some lotion, you want to rub it on my back? –Paul
Paul latter came to the quote wall because he felt he had been miss-quoted his correction “hey Tyler, if I get some lotion will you rub it on my back” (Paul had a really bad sun burn on his back)
If they start giving you crap again just get bossy like your sister. She doesn’t take crap. –Don giving Kasia a pep talk
Yah, its Kaleys fault –Jordyne (Sorry I don’t know why this ones on the quote wall, guess you just had to be there)
Cow could start with K but it starts with C –Moe mocking Kaleys fascination with there being a K on the hill above Kanab City, and that Kasia and Kaley both start with K
I won’t eat it unless it’s on a cracker- Maren to the dead piece of skin Kaley was offering
We’re done… you’re done. This is a monologue not a dialogue –Jordyne telling Kaley to be quiet and listen to her rant
And I was like sorry for her because she didn’t have a tan –Kasia realizing just how pitiful she was
(Klee) Wow, you actually mailed it?
(Scott) Ya
(Klee) Wow that’s great because ya know sometimes you say stuff and it doesn’t happen.
(Scott) What do you mean sometimes? It’s like 99% of the time it doesn’t happen.
Take your cue from me and stop being an idiot… -Kaley to Maren and her thoughts on her x-boyfriend
Theoretical Life Quote for Kaley
(Jordyne) Clean out your ears!
(Klee) She put what in her beer?
No comments:
Post a Comment