9.17.2007

The roomates of Davenport #5


Mom and I were talking befor I left about how I have very small bones for our family. Ha. I'm the giant of my apartment! I didn't realize it tell I looked at this picture that was taken this Sunday. I wondered why all of my roomates asked how tall I was. Funny Beans. And ya I'm wearing flat shoes.

I went to the Doctors and I've grown a half inch. That makes me a half inch off 6 feet. Mom said she grew tell she was 22. Holy lettice leaf.

L to R
Me, Erin, Christina (has served a mission, and is my room roomate), Marcia (Has served a mission), Sandi (Relief Sociaty prez. and has served a mission), Naomi.

Once again I've way lucked out as far as roomates are conserned, there all wonderful and easy to live with.

School is going great. I think 14 credits is just right for this semester, though in art I'm freaking out, I'm always worried I'll run out of creativity, ah well if that happends it happens. Luv ya all. Hey don't you o me an e-mail?



No comments: