9.19.2007

"O my Gosh Funny"

Connor made a rocket with which to blow up his pig (No this is not a real pig but a toy) he wrapped it up carefully and attached a fuse (okay so it was a cut off q-tip and a piece of yarn). I made him wait until it wasn't windy and then he went out and set everything up including a chair so mom could watch him. We lit the fuse and a small fire commenced which burned all the wrappings and singed the pigs ears and tail. Consquently this pig will not make it to the space program Connor had in store. He wants to try again but this time we might just get a rocket kit from Kings. Whats funny about the whole thing is that when it was windy and I made him wait he kept saying, "Its okay mom, cause I am seven. Sid (ON Toy story) was only six but I am bigger." Thats what comes of watching Toy Story way to many times. They need to attach a disclaimer (Not that any kid would read it) "Please do not attempt to make your pigs fly at home without an adult present" or something like that.

-The Mom

No comments: