Becky and I went to Saint George on our day off. We had to stop and see the temple. It was diffrent to have such a white temple among all the red mountains. It was beautifuly elegant, simple, and graceful.
Ha... I asked Becky, are you sure this is an LDS temple? You know other religions have temples... and she said... what can't you feel that its an LDS temple. I guess I didn't have my feelers on. ha. It was great to talk to the sister missionarys and hear all sorts of fun stories about the temple.
Palm trees in Utah? What?
Chew-Becca
The landscaping around the temple was wonderful. Everything was SO green! And the flowers smelt amazing.
When Becky and I arrived at the temple the weather was perfect for a picknick, by the time we left it was raining. Oh I love the rain! It was so great. I cannot wait tell our next day off so Becky and I can go to Babtisms for the dead. yahoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment