Mountains on our way to Provo.
We made it to Provo Utah and had to stop to see the beautiful Kasia.
We had lunch at Kaj's and she helped us plot out our corse... Shes a natural all this sort of thing... having gone a flipping long road trip and all.
Ah, what beauty.
Becky and I dropped Kaj off for her class and then we duck tapped Dugie's (the cars name) trunk. Hey. How is duck tape like the force? A: Its got a dark side and a light side. Ha...


Becky was the driver and I was the Navigator. Hey heres something I thought I'd never say.... We tried to stop in Nephi to get gas but there wasn't a gas station in Nephi so we got some at Lehi... did you know there was a Nephi And Lehi Utah? ah, those Mormans : )


Becky was the driver and I was the Navigator. Hey heres something I thought I'd never say.... We tried to stop in Nephi to get gas but there wasn't a gas station in Nephi so we got some at Lehi... did you know there was a Nephi And Lehi Utah? ah, those Mormans : )
I don't recall ever before in my life seeing red rock mountains, but then again I haven't been to any of the lower states or the bottom of Utah.

And guess what. We made it in one piece with the trunk shut. Kodoes for us, and a cracker for Dugie!
Hey if you want to look at the places I clean or what the rest of Zion Ponderosa looks like go to...
http://www.zionponderosa.com/gallery.htm
http://www.zionponderosa.com/gallery.htm
1 comment:
Even the pictures of Kaj. I'm overflowing with love right now. I'm actually close to tearing up. What gives? Your family is beautiful and precious to me...I think I'm gonna call Mom right now.
Love,
Rae
P.S. I like that name. Maybe that should be my summer name. I invoke the tradition of summer names. Last summer my name was Chloe, and now it is Rae. What say you? Now, I would gladly make your name be Klee, however, that is Kasia's special name for you, so we must come up with a new one.
Kaley Dawn...hmmmm
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, behold, still you are there..." Psalm 139
Perhaps we should all go by our middle names...except for Kasia might not like Renae. What is Becca's middle name? Sue?
Post a Comment