3.18.2007

Cow Date!

Holy Cow! Dating is a great excuse to go do something fun! For this date (it was a quadruple date) we milked cows, made our own cheese, and made pizza. I had so much fun. The guy I was on a date with, his name is William, he's an economics major and is leaving on his mission to Spain at the end of April. By the way it was a blind date, I'm really glad I went on a non-blind date before this date, it was remarkably easy to be myself and just laugh and laugh.

William (the one to the right) is 6 foot 8 inchs.


It was a Fabulus barn, the lighting in a lot of places was amazing I took a ton of pictures.

This Pic I got on accident... I love it. Its a great motion shot.


Theses Cows were great. It just stood there for me tell I could get at a good angle. After the barn we all smelt like cow. I kinda liked it, cause my mom used to work at dairies so... I'm just used to it and realate it to good things. Maybe I'll become a cow photographer. and yes I know the bar on the cows eyes is annoying but I love the texture of the bar and door so much that I just had to show you.

Brad my roomates brother, trying to milk. He said on his mission he was around cows a lot. But they were all meat cows.
People reactions around cows are great... expecialy when the cow disposes of waste (poop). Fabulous.
Everyone, but me, had never milked a cow.
They guys seemed especialy eager to learn the art of cow milking.

Of coarse we had to try the milk after getting it from the tank.
DANG... I should so go on dates more often, what fun!

1 comment:

Kasia said...

So, yeah, I LOVE the cow-milking thing. I SO would have gone with you had I been there. Oh, okay, so I found this really awesome quote today. Actually, it's my google quote'o'the day. So I copied it for you.
"I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they just say 'Mitch,' and I say 'what?' and turn my head slightly."
- Mitch Hedberg
Isn't it fabulous? So totally you!