6.29.2009

Flea Market, CA style


Location: San Jose, CA USA

Temprature: 97 (ugh...)

The troup: Brandon, Joseph, Ben, Jason and mom and baby to boot (no picture)

This market had some definate ethnic influences. Mostly Spanish and Asian.

Bad picture, great prices. If only it stayed open all year and was by where I go to school.

Ok, I'll explain as to why my pictures are kinda... off. Well there was a lot of people... and I didn't just want to point my camera in there face... and we where on the move, I didn't have time to think I just had to point and shoot. Anyways these picutres give you the genral idea. : )
The giant garage sale under the rather large car port.

In Hawaii you'd walk the Haula Bowl (ya I spelt that wrong) and hear Bob Marley music, here you hear spanish music.

There was sooo much more selection here then in Hawaii. I think in Hawaii your selling to a specific croud : Tourists. Who all want tropical shirts and straws stuck in coconuts. Here they draw people mostly on the local citys, so there was so many things to choose from, clothes adult and child, pinatas, shampoo, produce, electric barking dogs ect.
"Thank you for visiting the San Jose Flea Market"

No comments: