5.09.2009

June Bride, May Engagement

These are my two favorites.


Lee had asked Amy to marry him but he had actually not gotten her a ring yet. He enlisted my help to get the ring to her. He had me have them pose for a "fake engagement picture." Then I said "Oh I happen to have a prop here with me" and pulled out the ring box with no ring in it.

He then pulled out the ring and totally surprised her.

This is Amy telling me off after she figured out that I knew all along. : )

Lee was so cute about the whole thing, he even had me hide a dozen roses in the bushes to give to her after he gave her the ring.

2 comments:

Christina said...

It's about time that you updated your blog.

I'm so happy for Amy, please let her know.

That's so cool that you got to be in on the whole secret and everything. I didn't even realize that you were down in Utah right now.

Hope that everything is going great for you!

Alicia said...

Hi Kaley,

You did a great job on these pics. I really like the 2nd picture of the two of them.

Awesome work. :)

Love ya!