
Bishop Smith and his family

Sister Lay, she has eight children and sometimes has the Sister missionarys over to fold laundry.

Brother Gannt. One of my favorite people in PA. He's the bomb digity. He's been a convert for about a year and Sister Deal and I where teaching his children when I left. They should be getting baptized this month.

Sister Garner, one of the best member missionarys ever.

The Hippo family, those boys ARE crazy : )

Brother and Sister Boyak.

Sister Nixon from Rolly North Carolina, oh I love her, her husband teachs the crazest gospel doctine class I've ever been too, really really. : )

The Iversons. I really don't have many pictures of people because we where given one day to get the whole apartment together before I left for Idaho, it was a mad dash to see any body. It makes me sad that I don't have pictures of everyone... but ah well.
No comments:
Post a Comment