My Companion Sister Mellor from Orem UT. She was called to servein Burmingham AL

I ran into so many people I knew in the MCT! Vaca was one of them. I became friends with Vaca at BYU-H. She got called to San Fransisco CA, Spanish speeking. She says its really hard for her to learn the laungue because she has to take it from spanish to english to tongan to understand anything. Her missions exiting though, in her last e-mail she said they had to stay in there apartment the whole day because in the apartment next to them someone was holding a women hostage. Crazy.

I also met Aurther Lue at BYU-H (Guy with the black hair). Elder Lue is from Hong Kong China and is now serving in Vancouver Canada. Aurther has the kind of personality that gets allong with anyone and every one, I bet ya he's doing great things in his mission.
I ran into so many people I knew in the MCT! Vaca was one of them. I became friends with Vaca at BYU-H. She got called to San Fransisco CA, Spanish speeking. She says its really hard for her to learn the laungue because she has to take it from spanish to english to tongan to understand anything. Her missions exiting though, in her last e-mail she said they had to stay in there apartment the whole day because in the apartment next to them someone was holding a women hostage. Crazy.
I also met Aurther Lue at BYU-H (Guy with the black hair). Elder Lue is from Hong Kong China and is now serving in Vancouver Canada. Aurther has the kind of personality that gets allong with anyone and every one, I bet ya he's doing great things in his mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment