2.16.2009

Day of Airports


Elder and Sister Smith took me to the Harrisburg Airport at 4 am.

From Harrisburg I flew to Detroit Michigan.

Where they have lots of art, and I had a long lay over.

This art piece was sheets of glass put against the wall with lights that changed colors set behind that. The colors changed quickly and where set to music.

I rode the flat escalater multiple times watching and listening to this piece of art

It was beautiful, and a really creative idea.

This is me calling Kasia to get her address so I could send her a post card from Detriot. I normaly don't take pictures of myself on the phone but Kasia asked me to. See how much I love you?

This is another piece of art in the airport, the fountain squirted water at diffrent times and in diffrent patterns.

No comments: