Zone Confrence is an amazing expierance where all the missionarys in your area (not the whole mission) get together. We learn teaching skills and talk about ways to improve everything we are doing. Many missionarys share there testimonys ushally the new-bees and the missionarys that are leaving that transpher. Its an amazing expierance, its like genral confrence every six weeks.
For Christmas Zone Confrence we had some fun activities. This is Sister Fry perfecting her gingerbread house.
I decorated and put the christmas tree together
Sister Deal
Sister Deal, Van Pelt and Cook with the Sisters gingerbread house.
Funny faces
Sister Pugh helping some Elders with there house... they need all the help they can get. Sister Pugh has a great sence of humor. She walked over to one of the elders and said "Elder ___ come see my ginger bread house" The elder then said "I can yawn from over here" She then smiled and said "Wow is this your ginger bread house? Its nice... in a Babilonion sort of way" : )
Elder Parr was proud of his house as it was a "mascaline" gingerbread house. Meaning only elders had decorated its candy walls.
The district I got transphered from
Elders Tie exchange
The Camera man - Elder Smith from the office

My three-some Don't we look festive?

All the Sisters in the Entire Mission. I was the tallest of them all... and everyone else in PA : ) (Sister Smith is standing on a chair)
My three-some Don't we look festive?
Three-some for a day

All prosalyting missionarys in our mission. McGeachy,, Ransom, Fry, Van Pelt, Cook (Front) Thomas and Deal
All prosalyting missionarys in our mission. McGeachy,, Ransom, Fry, Van Pelt, Cook (Front) Thomas and Deal
All the Sisters in the Entire Mission. I was the tallest of them all... and everyone else in PA : ) (Sister Smith is standing on a chair)
The Zone I joined. The blonde elder in the front is Elder Leavitt. He was our District Leader. I started calling him the "Nazi Elder" because he was really really really a good elder. Most Elders don't know what to do with the Sisters. Elder Leavitt was one of them. One day I teazingly told him how much I appreachated how compationet I was. He then said "i didn't thik I was that compassionet" and then I just looked at him and was quite. From then on he was just a bit more understanding and no more Sisters Felt bad when they didn't kill themselfs over the work that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment